Discover St Petersburg
A 3-day Tour
“Discover St Petersburg tour” is the best way to see all the significant sites and landmarks on a business trip or on a visa-free family vacation.
City Sightseeing Tour – 4 hours
On the first day in St Petersburg you will learn everything there is to learn about Russia’s most famous city: why was it founded and when, significance of the name “St Petersburg”, why and when did they change city’s name, as well as what was the city called before.
Many photostops included.
You will see
- Peter and Paul Fortress and cathedral
- Rostral Columns on Vasilyevsky island
- Bronze Horseman monument
- Palace Square and Winter Palace
- Field of Mars
- Summer Gardens
- Canals and Bridges
- Church on the Spilled Blood
- Nevsky Prospekt
- Fine Arts Square
- St Isaac’s Square and cathedral
Hermitage Museum Tour – 3 hours
After getting to know St Petersburg on the first day you will know more about the significance of the Hermitage Museum. You will see where Russian Emperors used to reside on a permanent basis and where they have collected an impressive art collection. You will learn how carefully and smart was it arranged. How it has survived the Revolution, a World War and communism.
You will see
- Winter Palace: Reception halls and Living rooms
- Grand Throne Hall
- 1812 Gallery
- Palace Church and many more
- Italian Art Collection
- A fresco by Fra Angelico
- Majolicas by Della Robbia familiy
- Sandro Boticelli paintings
- Works by Leonardo da Vinci: “Benois Madonna” and “Madonna Litta”
- Paintings by Giulio Romano, Titian, Raphael
- Michelangelo’s “Crouching Boy”
- Works by Tintoretto, Veronese, Caravaggio, Canaletto
- Statues by Canova and Mazzuola
- Spanish Art Collection
- El Greco works
- Paintings by Murillo
- A portrait by Goya
- Works by Velazquez
- Dutch Art Collection
- Rembrandt room
- Tent Hall and a collection of “Little Dutch Masters”
- Flemish Art Collection
- Works by Peter Paul Rubens
- Anthony Van Dyck room
- Ancient Roman and Ancient Egyptian Art
* Works of art mentioned above is just a core of the tour, please feel free to let your guide know if you like to see some exhibit in particular.
A day in the country – 6 hours
To make your St Petersburg experience complete we spend the 3rd day admiring two famous summer residences – Catherine Palace and Peterhof Fountain park.
You will see
- Summer Palace of Russian Tsars
- Amber Room
- Peterhof fountain park feautiring historic fountains operating with no pumps
Prices per person
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax|
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
When you visit St Petersburg we want it to be your best experience and we work hard for that. We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, making schedule adjustments. If you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 72-hour notice.
- Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 72-hours before the tour will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee for Catherine Palace Tour will be equal to 50% (fifty percent) of the reserved services.
- If you are more than 1 hour late for the tour, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee will apply. We will do our very best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you.
- We require a credit card to hold your booking. Cancellation fees will be charged to your card on file.
Also available in St Petersburg: Single Tours
For more flexibilty we offer tours and excursions to be booked separately